You can count on the staff!! They can dress you up fast, reasonable and pretty!
The studio is located near Makishi Public Market which is located on Kokusai Street, the center of Naha City.
This is the facility where you can learn about the characteristic of the traditional Ryukyuan dress by the explanation from Okinawan staff and experience wearing the dress.
*Staff can dress you up fast, reasonable and pretty!!
*Original traditional Ryukyuan hairstyle with natural finish!!
*Located on Heiwa-dori Shopping Street (near Kokusai Street & Makishi Public Market)
*Variety of kimono & small objects are available for children, women, and men.
*Suitable for memories of the trip. Staffs will take photos pleasantly.
*Staffs will take photos with your camera.
- Business Hours
*Please feel free to contact us for shooting photos outside opening hours.
- Open all year round
- 1) Chura Course (1 person): 1,000JPY
Customers can experience dress in royal family's bingata costume & ordinary people's costume and take photos.
Staffs will take photos with your camera or cellphone.
You can transform nicely without taking much time (about 15 min).
2) Chura Jura Course (1 person): 1,500JPY
Wearing bingata costume in proper way (20 min).
Try it when you have enough time.
Staffs will make you look fabulous!!
3) Chura Sanpo Course: 3,000JPY
This is the course that everybody can walk around with bingata costume or kasuri costume on. You are able to walk around Kokusai Street and Makishi Public Market and at the same time, enjoy shopping for 2 hours.
- Credit Card
- 3-1-21 2F Makishi, Naha City, Okinawa Prefecture 900-0013
*Heiwa-dori Shopping Street, Across from Drug Segami
- Telephone / FAX
- Parking Area
- Toll parkings are available at nearby areas including behind Starbucks, next to Mitsukoshi, Tenbusu Naha basement, and else.
- Transportation Access
- 1) Approximately 3 minutes from Makishi Public Market by Walk
2) Approximately 10 minutes from Miebashi monorail station by Walk
- Opening hours will be changed on the day of events for 2 - 3 times a year.