At the bottom hill of tne Shuri Castle, quietly stands Ashibiunaa. The restaraunt used to house one of the members of the Sanshikan(The Council of Three), a government body of Ryukyu Kingdom era.
Ashibiunaa offers a veriety of dishies, from local favorites to royal cout cuisine.Ashibiunaa also has a wide selection of vintage awamori, sake, wine, beer, cocktails, and soft drinks.
- Facility Information
- Taste the Ryukyuan History
- Business Hours
- Dinner: 5:30p.m.~12:00a.m. (Last Order 11:30p.m.)
*Kyubon: In mainland Japan the annual ancestor-worshipping event is known as Obon. In Okinawa the ritual is called Kyubon and is celebrated according to the old calendar, with dates varying from year to year.
2012: Aug. 30 (Thu) - Sept. 1 (Sat) / 2013: Aug. 19 (Mon) - Aug. 21 (Wed) / 2014: Aug. 8 (Fri) - Aug. 10 (Sun)
- New Year’s Day and the third day of Kyubon*
- Tofu Chumpuru(stir-fried tofu with vegitable): 577JPY
Flame-grilled agu pork cutlet: 1380JPY
- Credit Card
- VISA, MasterCard, JCB, DC, AEON, AMERICAN EXPRESS, NICOS
- 2-13 Shuri Tonokura-cho, Naha City, Okinawa Prefecture