Paradise Plan Yukisio Salt Factory has been recognized by the Guinness Book of Records for producing “salt that contains a world record of mineral element varieties.”
It offers a tour of its factory with full time guides for free.
The factory also has an annex shop selling salt and salt products and a tank where ocean fish swim in a salt and tap water solution.
Located near Nishi-henna Cape, Ikema Island and Miyako’s horse ranch, this salt factory is a spot on sightseeing routes.
- Facility Information
- Visit this salt manufacturer recognized in the Guinness Book of Records
- Business Hours
- Business hours: October-March Open 9:00 Close 17:00
- Open year-round
- Yukisio Salt -PowderType- 120g: 630JPY
Yukisio Salt -GranulatedType- 150g: 840JPY
- Credit Card
- 191, Hirara Karimata,Miyakojima-City, Okinawa Prefecture, 906-0002
- Parking Area
- 5 cars
- Transportation Access
- Approximately 20 minutes from Hirara Port by Car (open road)
Approximately 15 minutes from Nearest bus stop : Karimata by Walk