Okuma Beach draws an artistic concave line of smooth white sand that extends for about 1 km, with colorful beachside cottages to help kick your vacation into high gear. The beach’s wide selection of marine sports and leisure are quite enticing for anybody, and the azure sea, high in transparency and surrounded by coral reefs, is known as one of the world’s best windsurfing spots.
- Facility Information
- A beach to let loose and immerse in the joys of the south
- Business Hours
- Summer season 9:00 - 18:00
Winter season 9:00 - 17:00
- Open year-round
- Charged *Free for guests staying at the hotel
- 913, Okuma,Kunigami-Village, Okinawa Prefecture, 905-1412
- Telephone / FAX
- Transportation Access
- Approximately 50 minutes from Okinawa Expressway : Kyoda I.C.(Via the of East Rord) by Car (open road)
Approximately 20 minutes from Nearest bus stop : Okuma Iriguchi by Walk
- Jellyfish prevention net
- If you have to snorkel, please wear life jackets.