Based in Nago City, Ikiwaku Wellness Corporation offers discovery tours of Yanbaru, the great outdoor nature of northern Okinawa. With local guides, feel the bounties of Mother Nature and enjoy festivals, flower viewing, farm experiencing and workshops depending on the season. Trekking and canoe tours and other trial experiences are available on the demand.
- Facility Information
- Piloted by local guides, discover northern Okinawa nature and culture
- Canoeing trial (reservation not needed): 4500JPY
Beginner to intermediate (departure: 9:00/11:00/13:00/15:00)
- 799-1, Makiya,Nago-City, Okinawa Prefecture, 905-1143
- Transportation Access
- Approximately 20 minutes from Okinawa Expressway : Kyoda I.C. by Car (open road)
Approximately 3 minutes from Nearest bus stop : Makiya by Walk
- "Prepare adequate clothes for river trekking and canoe experiences.
Tours might be cancelled because of weather or tides.
All taxes & insurance included. However, extra entrance fees are not included."